To Request an Item be Added to the Commission Meeting Agenda you can do any of the following:
- Download a PDF Request Form that can be filled online, then printed or E-Mailed to Commission@emery.utah.gov with any attachments required
- Bring the PDF form with your request and any additional files required to the Commission Office located on the second floor of the County Administration Building at 75 East Main in Castle Dale.
- Submit this online form here.
If you are requesting approval of a document that requires signatures, please make sure it comes to Emery County with your entity’s signature completed. Emery County will be the final approval and signature.
Include the following information in the e-mail:
1. Date of Commission Meeting
2. Agenda Item
3. Background or Explanation of Agenda Item
4. Attach any Accompanying documents (With Signatures If Required)
5. Preferred Method of Contacting You For Any follow-up Questions or Clarifications