Emery County Care and Rehabilitation Center is a county owned, non-profit, skilled nursing home located in the midst of beautiful Ferron, Utah.
Our mission is to assure that all who are entrusted to our care will be treated with the compassion and respect befitting their dignity as human beings.
Emery County Care & Rehabilitation Center
Phone: (435) 384-2301
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 963 Ferron, Utah 84523
Physical Address: 455 West Mill Road Ferron, Utah 84523
Traditions Health Care Inc.
Phone (801) 489-9461
Address 321 East 800 South Springville, Utah 84663
- Q: What about cost?
- A: Medicare and Medicaid are common financial intermediaries. Private pay, private insurance, respite and hospice are also accepted payment methods.
- Q: What kind of doctors are available?
- A: Each resident is entitled to see the physician of their choice. However, Emery County Care & Rehab uses a Medical Director who makes routine in-house visits and provides additional care as the need arises.
- 24 Hour Nursing
- Intermediate & Skilled Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Physician Services
- Social Services Advocate for Residents
- Dietician Services
- Daily Activities
- Housekeeping Laundry Services
- Religious Services
- Beauty/Barber Shop